I'm Kaitlin and I'm pretty adorable~
I'm in marching band and I am a firm lover of the fine arts. I'm an aspiring drum major.~
Talk to me because I'm a no life. :)
do you guys realize we can change our lives any time we want like you can just go ahead and delete your blog, stop eating meat, shave your head, start running, tell that person you hate why you hate them so much, confess your love to someone and kiss them unexpectedly like why don’t we do that
- 1. What is your middle name?
- 2. Are you wearing makeup?
- 3. What colour is your toothbrush?
- 4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
- 5. What does your hair product smell like?
- 6. Where would rather be right now?
- 7. What is the temperature outside?
- 8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
- 9. What is the funniest word you know?
- 10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
- 11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
- 12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
- 13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
- 14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
- 15. What is your favourite accent?
- 16. How did you celebrate the new year?
- 17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
- 18. Do you like fish?
- 19. What is your most used tag?
- 20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
- 21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
- 22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
- 23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- 24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
- 25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
- 26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
- 27. What do you order at diners?
- 28. Coffee or espressos?
- 29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
- 30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
- 31. What type of music player do you own?
- 32. Describe your favourite painting
- 33. What was the best present you have ever received?
- 34. Spring or Fall? Why?
- 35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
- 36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
- 37. What colour is your underwear?
- 38. Favourite perfume scent?
- 39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
- 40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
- 41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
- 42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
- 43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
- 44. Glasses or contacts?
- 45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
- 46. Where is your nearest television?
- 47. What is your favourite vegetable?
- 48. When was the last time you drank milk?
- 49. What was your lowest grade in school?
- 50. Are you using Google chrome?
what if all your fingers just turned into tongues… like what would you even do
dude people with vaginas would have the best time getting off
“People with vaginas”
what are those called again
I can’t remember
this is what yahoo payed 1.1billion dollars for
- Having emotions is seen as weakness
- Admitting weakness is seen as an even greater weakness
- Being called a sexual deviant or a pervert because you were expressing your sexuality
- A girl beating you in any physical competition makes you inferior
- Being superficial makes you a pig but a woman being superficial is fine
- Makeup isn't even an option
- Not living up to the insanely unrealistic ideal of manhood automatically makes you gay
- Being gay is seen as weak
- You can't control the size of your "manhood"
- You can't report sexual assaults because being a male victim is worse than being the rapist
- No male specific support groups or movements
- Unequal parental rights
- Extreme feminists treating you less than human
- Women can blame all men or say they are all the same but if a man blames women they're sexist pigs
- People dismissing your problems automatically because the universe is obviously rigged in your favour in every scenario imaginable
- No one will read this past the title
- This, that, all of it
WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP
IS ‘MRS’ JUST MR’S
LIKE BELONGING TO MR
Mr comes from the French monsieur, which I think literally translates as ‘my lord’ and basically just means master, and Mrs comes from maistre which is the feminine form of master, so actually—for once—no.
This was an extremely relevant comment and I thank you for educating me
i think the reason perfume commercials are so weird is because they have to advertise a smell without using smells